Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Bottles, Albums and a Cool Poster

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I did all of my grocery shopping last night and I'm hoping I didn't forget anything!

I've been busy crafting lately, but I haven't done a great job with taking photos.

One project I've been working on with a friend is a set of seven albums for the teenage girls at church. They are doing a "Be Your Own Kinds of Beautiful" program next week and these will be given to the girls at the end of the night.

I didn't take a photo of the finished albums, but here's a look at them mid-project.


I did a really quick project for the 9 year old girls I teach at church. We had a lesson on being grateful, so I gave each girl a jar they could use to hold slips of paper where they write things they are grateful for. (Sorry for the camera phone photo!)


A couple of days ago I came across this cool Christmas subway sign. Guess what? You can download and print it for free HERE.

I downloaded this print and ordered a poster from Costco. Such a quick and simple decoration!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. the albums look COOL! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That album and the jars are awesome!!! Happy Thanksgiving! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING LISA! :) you sure have been a busy gal! :) love those albums and bottles, you're so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis