Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Halloween (A Bit Late)

Last week my family and another family had an amazing opportunity to go on a cruise to Mexico. My friend, Jennie, found an awesome "kids said free deal" and Jennie and I decided that we couldn't pass it up.

 
I didn't mention that I was going because it just seems strange to me to announce that I'll be out of town for a week and my house will be empty. Anyone else feel this way?

But now that we're back and slowly getting back into the swing of things, I thought I'd share a few highlights from our vacation starting with Halloween.

Our first full day on the boat was Halloween. We were at sea and everyone had a fun time participating in regular daytime cruise stuff like eating ice cream, going to a drawing class, checking out the kids' centers and relaxing.
The cruise did have trick or treating! We were giving a list of places to visit on the ship where we would find candy. The kids didn't get loads on candy, but I thought that was just fine. Who needs a lot of candy when you have unlimited ice cream plus desserts at every meal?!? We still have most of the candy bag sitting around our house.


Photo collage supplies: Ali Edwards' December Daily Template, Elle's Studio Digital Paper, Dennis Graphic Design Paper Etsy Shop

It's a little late, but I hope you had a happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like the best Halloween ever! glad to hear you all had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! And I don't blame you for not sharing about going away... I used to feel that way... and then we got our house alarm... so I feel a little safer now --- not 100% ... but you know... lol! Loveeeeeeee the pics! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you posted the pictures. Still going through withdrawals from the cruise...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cruise looked totally fun! I enjoyed mine and can't wait to book another one!!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis