Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome Baby + Funny Gift

Over the weekend our family attended a baby shower. The shower was a backyard BBQ with a live band, face painting and yard games. It was a fun way to celebrate the upcoming birth of our friends' first baby.

When I was shopping for a baby gift a came across a onesie that I couldn't resist...


I wasn't sure the onesie would be part of the gift, but then I saw that the mom had added it to her gift registry and that sealed the deal.

Of course, the gift wouldn't be complete without a card.


Card supplies are from the Fancy Pants Baby Mine line.

The baby shower was a lovely way to spend an afternoon outside in our (finally) fantastic weather.

On another note, look who lost her 3rd tooth tonight.


The tooth's been hanging by a thread for days, but it just wouldn't come out. Tonight during dinner, I noticed a big open space in Hannah's mouth and asked where her tooth was. She must have swallowed it because it was nowhere to be found. Hopefully the Tooth Fairy will stop by tonight anyway!

5 comments:

  1. That onesie is soooooooooooooo CUTE!! LOVE IT!! And loving the card you made for the gift!! Loveeeeeeee the little elephant!! And how sweet about her tooth... I'm sure the tooth fairy still came.. she's pretty forgiving of the teeth swallowing! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that onesie is HILARIOUS--I love it!! And poor MS. H, swallowed her tooth! My nephew did the same thing, he is now 16 so it ALL turned out fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute gift and card! And my DD's biggest fear is her tooth will be lost at school, never to be found again and the Tooth Fairy will pass her by ;) We told her that the Tooth Fairy can go find the tooth--she is magic after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute gifts! Congrats on losing the tooth, she looks too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so afraid that's gonna happen to Thing 2 too! The 3rd tooth is a teeeeeennny bit loose and I check it everyday even though he has no idea why. I think the 3rd tooth is when their baby smiles really start to change :(:(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis