Friday, January 20, 2012

Be Mine, Valentine

This past week I spent a little time making Valentines.

I only used the Scrapbook Circle Be Mine Kit for these Valentines. No other supplies were needed.


The kit comes with eight glassine envelopes and I wanted to make good use of those. For the first two Valentines, I made cards that could slip in and out of the envelopes. The back of the card is plain white so that there is space for a message to be written.  I put embellishments on both the card and the front of the envelope.


The rest of the Valentines include candy. The red/pink/white twine was perfect for tying the envelopes shut so that the candy wouldn't fall out. Plus it adds a pretty touch to the cards.


I slipped a piece of colored paper into the envelopes to give it some stability and add to the color of the project.


I loved using the Crate Paper Heart border stickers on these Valentines. They were a quick way to add embellishment with nice results.


Will you be making Valentines this year?

3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea Lisa!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE this! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous idea! LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so can't wait to get my hands on it! :) love these!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis