Monday, July 28, 2014

Day @ The Lake

I'm having so much fun going through pictures from this summer and choosing a few favorites to print and scrapbook. Last month, we got to go with some friends to Lake Havasu for a long weekend on the lake.

We had a great time spending two full days playing on the boat. My favorite is surfing. I'm definitely still learning, but having a lot of fun. I'm perfecting crashing into the water quite nicely.


All of the boat photos are always taken with my phone because I'm nervous to pull our the big camera on the boat. I had some fun playing around with the pano feature on my phone and here's a look at how it turned out. 




Layout Supplies /// Island Paradise Kit /// Bungalow Add-on /// Tiki Torch Add-on

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis