Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Together

A couple of months ago, our girls sang in the spring Chandler Children's Choir concert at the Chandler Center for the Arts. After concerts, I always attempt to get a few pictures of the girls with their friends. This year Hannah and her friends were extra silly for me and I took a bunch of photos while capturing their giggles and silliness.


I thought it would be fun to print them out in strips like photo booth pictures since the series reminded me of something they would do in a photo booth. 


It seems like it's been quite a while since I've used a banner on a layout, but it felt like just the right girly and playful touch to add to this page. After a few splatters of mist and little heart stickers sprinkled onto the page, it had just the right girly, playful feel to it.

Looking at this page makes me happy! I love that Hannah had such great friends. 

Layout Supplies /// Hello There Scrapbook Circle Kit /// Take Note Add-on

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love those photos, the banners and the hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis