Friday, January 8, 2010

Aunt Kris & Max

As soon as I uploaded these photos, I knew that I wanted to do something with them right away. I love how happy and playful my sister and son are in these photos. It was really fun using several different pieces of the SC January kit to put this together. The paper is a mix from Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and Pink Paislee. I really like how all of these papers work together.

Every scrap of my brown die cut paper has now been used up! I loved that paper. I loved the shape so much that I traced it onto the cream paper on this layout and cut it out to make a mirrored shape.

The pops flower stickers, vintage circle snowflake, brown label, love chipboard, flower jewel and tiny heart alpha were all from the kit too.

Remember to leave a comment here to be entered to win your own SC January kit! (If you don't win, you can still pick one up at the 6-month price with no sub commitment. You can go here for details.

3 comments:

  1. ahh... i literally felt the love in my heart when I saw this... beautiful. Can I get a color copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, they mix well together,FP, BG and PP. Love your layout! I've also seen the kit and I love it! Lots of stuff on it, would love to try one so hopefully I get picked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layout!! I just love this! The kit does make matching everything up look effortless!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis