Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heart Box

As soon as I saw this heart box from House of 3, I knew that I wanted to do something with it.This past week, I finally had time to play with it. I decided to use photos of my kids from my sister in law's wedding last October.

I love the layering that can be done with a shadowbox. I wanted some black scrolls on the clear transparency, so I ran a regular 8.5 x 11 inch transparency through the print using this downloadable and then trimmed it to fit inside of the shadowbox lid.The rub-on on the transparency came in the shadowbox kit.
One of my favorite things about this kit was the big clear jewel. I think I need more of these to attach to my projects!All of the paper and embellishments came from the SC January kit. I used my Fiskars Threading Water Punch to create the layered lace look with the paper.
The shadowbox kits are on sale for half off right now, so if you've been thinking about getting one, now would be a good time to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Lisa! Thanks for sharing it with us. Yours turned out amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis