Saturday, January 23, 2010

Banner in Progress

This morning I woke up with an idea for a Valentine banner, so I got out of bed and got to work. There wasn't much time to play because I'm leaving for CHA this morning, but I have a good start.

One of the things that got me excited to make the banner is this new toy that arrived this week.
I'm so excited to get to play with this! It's a die cutting machine that will cut any true type font including dingbats. Very fun.

I have some fuzzy black vinyl and decided to cut "XOXO" out using the Shilouette.

Here's a look at how the banner is shaping up so far.
I picked these red heart dollies up at Walmart a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know what I'd use them for, but I knew they would be put to good use.

Hopefully I will finish up the banner once I'm home next week. I'll be sure to show the finished project.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO jealous! First, you are going to CHA! Then, a Silhoutte!!! I want one too! LOL! Can't wait to see your finished banner...I have some doiles too that I just might have to dig out :o) Have fun @ CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis