Sunday, January 10, 2010

Style School

I'm super excited because this weekend I signed up for an online class >>> Style School with Elsie & Leigh-Ann.
I've taken several online scrapbook classes before, but this one is going to be very crafty related and not necessarily scrapbook related. It will definitely push me to try some new things. One of my goals this year is to continue to build on my love of crafting by trying out new techniques and I think this class will be the perfect push for me.

Although, I won't be sharing any content from the class, I will be posting my creations here. Not sure how quickly I will be working on them, but I will be excited to share as things are finished.

Have you taken a class from Elsie before? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to take an "Elsie" class. This is my first one as well! I am taking it for the same reasons- to push myself to try new things! Good luck- I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis