Friday, January 22, 2010

Retirement Guest Book

My mother in law asked me to put a guest book together for a retirement party for one of her friends at work.

She wanted the book to include the party invitation, pages for people to sign, page protectors for photos and a pocket for a photo CD.

Here's a look at what I came up with. The final dimetions of the book are 8.75" x 11.5".
Inside the front cover, I used gold Jenni Bowlin rub-ons for the "thank you."After the invite, I did cardstock cut in three different sizes. At first, I had all of the pages the same size, but it seemed to need a little more variety, so I trimmed some of the pages.
Next, came the page protectors. I trimmed 12 x 12 page protectors which were already prestitched to hold 4 x 6 photos.For the photo CD, I used an envelope as the base for the pocket.
The back cover.
I used my bind-it-all to put all of the pages together. I'm not sure why it took me so long to start using my bind-it-all, but I'm happy that it's finally getting some use. I love using it because it is able to bind a variety of custom products into one album while choosing the exact size album to fit my project.

Tomorrow I am heading off to CHA. I can't wait to see all of the new craft products in person. I'll be sure to share the highlights here!

1 comment:

  1. This book is amazing! your MIL and her friend are sure going to be pleased. Love every single thing you did here...

    Have fun at CHA!

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis