Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bringing Spring Inside

I've really been enjoying the beautiful spring weather we are having. It seems like everywhere I look, there are beautiful spring flowers. I decided that some of those beautiful flowers should come inside my house so I could enjoy them all day long.

While I was at IKEA a couple of days ago, I decided to browse the vases and found some that I really liked. They are about 7 inches high, cream colored and have different patterns on them. And a bonus: they were only $2 each!
I bought 8 and lined them along the window sill in my kitchen. They each have a couple of flowers in them.I'm thinking that once the fresh flowers die, I may replace them with artificial flowers. Then again, keeping the vases filled could be a great excuse to always have fresh flowers in the house.

3 comments:

  1. so lovely and simply beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this is just SO cool! Man, to bad Ikea isn't right next door--maybe Friday when the kids don't have school..... :) We have to go to AZ mills mall anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally saw those when I was at IKEA a couple of weeks ago and ALMOST bought them!! LOL!!! They look gorgeous with their pretty flowers in them!!! *love it* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis