Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Love IKEA Bottles!

I picked up this bottle from IKEA last month. The bottle stopper and cool metal closure sealed the deal on the purchase. I love interesting bottle and jar closures!I decided to make this jar a little more interesting with some goods from Jillibean Soup. I can't seem to get enough of the cardboard alpha lately. I'm still not sure who I am going to give this too, but I thought that it would be a good idea to have a generally themed gift on hand. You never know when you might need a last minute gift for someone! The "4 You" title will work for a variety of occasions >>> birthday, thank you or a just thinking of you gift.Since I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be sneaking candy from the bottle, I filled it with Skittles. Skittles don't tempt me. M&M's on the other hand, would be a problem!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! That bottle is just fun to look at! I agree about the candy, I'm totally a peanut m&m girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love that!! Great label you made!!! Don't put Reese's pieces in there... it'd be empty in a minute around me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis