Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In my last post I talked about seeing the Dear Lizzy line at CHA and knowing that I *had* to have it. Well, I felt the same way about the Fly a Kite line from October Afternoon too. Love the bold and bright patterns!

For the 2nd notebook that my daughter and I put together for her friend's birthday, we used the fantastic Fly a Kite line mixed with a page from an old dictionary.

The definition that is showing is "birthday." I thought this was a fun touch since this notebook is a birthday gift!The covers are all cut from chipboard (6" x 6") and covered with paper. For the inside pages, I just cut plain white printer paper down to 5.5" x 5.5". I must say that I really love using my bind it all machine. It really makes putting custom books together so simple.I'm hoping this will be a place where my daughter's friend will enjoy drawing and writing.

The paper for this project came from the current March and upcoming April Scrapbook Circle kits.
The white frames I added to the photos came from House of 3 kits.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the little journals you make! I got the Bind It All this week & can't wait to play with it! The OA is absolutely yummy...going on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are seriously awesome! Great work. And I love how you edited your pic! If you could do a tutorial on that, I'd be ever so grateful! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis