Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lizzie's Album

We have another birthday party today for my daughter, so that means another little album for her friend.

Here's a look at Lizzie's album.I used some of the new embossed coredinations paper from Cosmo Cricket for the black letter background of the cover. It was so fun to use. The entire cardstock sheet is black, but I sanded the embossed part to reveal the white core of the paper.

The inside is pretty basic. I trimmed down plain white paper and covered the inside chipboard pieces. For the back, I used more of that fantastic black cardstock. My daughter had fun sanding the paper too!Thanks for stopping by!

Everything came from the Scrapbook Circle March Kit. The white sanded frames around my photos are from this House of 3 kit.

1 comment:

  1. man, you are just cranking these babies out! This is REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis