Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We Love Disneyland

I have really been enjoying playing with the SC April Kit. The spring colors mixed with bold primary colors have given some great creative options.

Our family went to Disneyland last fall and today I realized that I hadn't done a single layout about the trip. So, today was the day to pull out a few favorite photos from the trip and this is what I came up with.The SC add-on had some crochet flowers in it that I couldn't wait to use. They added a fun finishing touch to the layout.On another note, if you like fried rice, you really should make THIS soon. I think I've mentioned it before, but it's worth mentioning again. It has a perfect garlic flavor!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is gorgeous! I love the banner running across!
    I'm bookmarking the rice recipe, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, this makes me want to go to Disneyland! Your layout is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis