Monday, March 29, 2010

Loving the Queen Bee

I was lucky enough to get a pack of 6 x 6 inch papers of the Queen Bee line from Pink Paislee when I was at CHA. Really love the grey/yellow color combo!

I wanted to put a set of cards together for a friend's birthday and decided that Queen Bee would be perfect for the project.I kept the design simple and didn't add any words to the cards so that my friend can use them for any occasion.Can't wait to get a little more playtime with the Queen Bee!

(I'll be posting winners of the giveaway from last week by tomorrow!)

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhh these are beautiful!!! loveeeeeeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love your distressed lollipop flowers :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful, she'll be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa these cards are GREAT! what a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis