Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Little Spring Gardening

As soon as I saw the Egg Drop paper line from Jillbean Soup, I knew that it needed to be used in a spring project. While I was looking around at Hobby Lobby last week, I saw a wooden white crate that had fences for the sides and birdhouse for the ends. I knew the paper and the wood crate would be a great match for a centerpiece on my kitchen table.

I decided to cover most of the wood with the fresh, sping colored paper.The flowers were my favorite part to make! I cut circles from bulap and then layered these canvas flowers with these stickers and punched pieces of paper. I put flowers on both sides of the burlap.
I really like how the paper designs all work together.We have friends coming in from out of town today to stay with us for a few days. So there won't be much crafting, but there should hopefully be some fun playtime.

Hope your day is going well!

1 comment:

  1. this is SO cute! You should send this in to them so they can spotlight you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis