Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Banner

My friend who had this cute baby asked me to help her make a banner with her baby's name.

My friend wanted a big banner that would fill a large archway in her house. We used a large Jenni Bowlin die cut paper as a template for each of the banner pieces.

Here's a look at the finished banner.I had to cover both sides of the banner because it was going to be hanging where both sides would be seen. Here's a look at the back of the banner.I had fun incorporating a few black and white baby photos into the banner. I think it adds a nice personal touch. Each banner piece has a photo dangling from it.Here's an up close look at the back side of the banner.It was so fun to create a project for this sweet little baby!

All of the supplies are from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love line.

1 comment:

  1. this turned out so cute! I love all the dimensions to it! FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis