Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick Valentine Cards

My youngest two kids wanted to buy premade valentines at the store (Wizards of Waverly Place for my 5-year-old and some Penguin valentines for my 7-year-old.)

My oldest daughter wanted to put something together that was a little more unique. We found some valentine notebooks and pencils at Target. We punched a hole in each notebook and tied the pencil, a tag we made and a sucker to the notebook.It was a fun project and my daughter did most of the work!This afternoon I put valentines together for my family to give on valentines day. Here's a look at the cards. I just love kraft paper. I used that a a base for each of the 4X4 inch cards.I love the Fancy Pants Valentine paper with all of these small valentine cards that I used on these 3 cards. Just love the colors and playful style.Anyone have any fun plans for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis