Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Lizzy, I Love Your Paper

When I first saw the new Dear Lizzy line in person at CHA, I knew that this paper would be in my future. Really love the colors and the playful patterns. Now I have the paper and I am having so much fun playing with it!

This year, my oldest daughter and I have been putting notebooks together for her friends' birthdays. She has a birthday party tomorrow and we put this notebook together today. (We are working on 1 more and will post pics tomorrow.)
We covered a magnetic memo pad with cardstock (dotted Bazzill) and then dressed it up with a bunch of Dear Lizzy papers.On the inside, we glued a library pocket to the left side and the memo pad to the right side. We covered the memo pad with paper just to make it match everything else.My daughter had fun punching and placing the butterflies on the cover. We only glued down the center of the body so that the wings were free to "fly."

The rest of the gift will include another notebook plus a fun set of 50 markers I picked up at Target today.

Hope she likes it!

All of the Dear Lizzy paper will be in the April Scrapbook Circle kit and the edges on my photos came from this House of 3 kit.

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, and I totally agree on this paper. I'm not a girly scrapper since I do mostly boy pages, but this paper makes me want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute Lisa! Her line is fabulous! I love what you did! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis