Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Fun!

One of my favorite things to do in the summer to go to the beach. We live closest to California beaches, so that is where we have spent most of our beach time. A couple of weeks ago we got to go to the beach for a day while we were in Florida. Wow, the water was actually warm and I didn't mind getting in the water! I must say the East Coast beaches win by having a much more tolerable swimming temperature!


We spent the day playing on boogie boards, some tried out surfing and we relaxed in the sand.


Such a beautiful day at the beach! Now we are back in the 115 degree heat in AZ and we have the AC running almost non-stop. I'll just have to look at these photos and remember a time when I wasn't melting while being outside.

This week over on the Glitz blog, the design team is sharing lots of Summer Fun layouts. Stop by for some fun summer inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis