Thursday, August 1, 2013

Yoyo Class >>> Glitz Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to this month's Glitz Designs blog hop.



Today I'd love to share a layout with you that I created with the Color Me Happy line. Seriously still loving this line's bright and happy colors!


One of my favorite things to use on layouts are 6 X 6 paper pads. I don't seem to mind cutting up those little papers and using a lot of different patterns on my page. Cutting into 12 X 12 paper is harder because I feel like I should save it to be a background on a page. Do you ever feel like that?


Want to join in the fun with the Glitz Designs blog hop? Just comment here and on each of the DT blogs for an entry for winning a cool Glitz Product Prize Pack.

Jaime Warren
Karine Cazenave
Karola Witczak
Lea Lawson
Leica Forrest
You are here >>> Lisa Andrews 
Magda Mizera
Marie Ramirez
Mou Saha
Noel Culbertson
Stephanie Bryan
Glitz Design Blog

Hope you enjoy the blog hop!

Layout Supplies

Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" 6 X 6 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Designs "Color Me Happy" Journaling Stickers
Glitz Designs "Sunshine in My Soul" Alpha Sticker Sheet

37 comments:

  1. I liked how you created a border with the traingles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun, Lisa! Love the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout! Love the subject and I love the triangle border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the view of your picture--GREAT page Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, it's such a wonderful lay-out! The mix of white and fresh colours is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started using 6x6s more, too. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That yo-yo photo is awesome! And I love the triangles down the left side of you page. Yes, I have a lot less fear cutting into 6x6 papers, love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea with the photo! Love it! Great layout! I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout. The triangle border is just great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun page love the triangles on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I hate cutting up 12x12s too! Love the use of a 6x6 paper--very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The triangles are super cute! I love a white background with lots of color pops!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the triangle border, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! I love love love those triangles on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a good reminder to use those 6x6papers! Love your LO< gorgeous colour and love the border.. hop...hop...hop...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very lovely page and I agree about cutting into 12x12 pages...unless I'm fussy cutting something.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know exactly what you mean about the 6x6 vs. 12x12 paper! You are so right...I sometimes end up hoarding because of that, but with the 6x6 it's no problem.
    This is a fun page! A yo-yo class?? What a cool class - I think I need to take that one. :) Thanks for sharing - love these happy and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute layout!
    i seriously love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha ha...I feel bad everytime I cut into a 12x12 paper..especially double sided and I think I can use the other side as a whole page! Cute layout with your 6x6 paper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun LO!! I know what you mean abt cutting into a 12 X 12. The little 6 X 6's are much more user friendly.
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  21. The colors are perfect for kids photo)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, I have such a hard time cutting into a 12x12. But I do it anyway! I love your fun page!! The photo is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great layout and what a fun thing to document!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the colors in your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute and colorful layout.
    I like the triangles of
    color on the sides.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  26. I always feel like that with 12x12 paper. Love what you did here, especially the paint splatter and the triangles on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice LO. I like the way you used the Color Me Happy papers and the triangles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis