Monday, April 28, 2014

This & That Monday

I was thinking that it would be fun on one Monday a month to share a few things that have caught my interest around webland lately. So let's give it a try and see how it goes today.



While I write, this is the view from our family room out to our (still) unfinished backyard. On a happy note the deck has been rebuilt and stained and it pretty much finished. The pool, BBQ and patio have a ways to go...we may swim this summer. Luckily AZ has a long swim season.

Speaking of swimming, I'm loving this floral rashguard. So pretty and I think it would be fun to mix with other prints like polkas or stripes.

Thinking this sandal print is pretty cool.

Looking forward to the book Delancey by Molly Wizenberg to be released next week. I really enjoyed her first book and have eaten at Delancey in Seattle, so it should be a fun read.

This DIY tote would make a fun summer craft project with my girls.

Once the weather is cool again, these tights may need to make an appearance at my house.

These Rosemary Citrus Tacos look amazing. Adding these to the dinner list soon.

Confetti wrapping paper! Yes! This looks like fun (and a bit messy) to put together.

I'm on the lookout for a cute and somewhat simple jewelry holder and this one might be the solution.

There you have it! Hope you are having a happy Monday. I've worked on a bunch of Scrapbook Circle projects today and I'm looking forward to spending the evening at a church meet and greet that I helped organize for new move ins. Should be fun!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis