Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Project Life >>> March 2014 Part 1

Still loving this Project Life documenting!

Here's a look at my March 1 - 15 spread.


This was a busy two weeks for us. It included a lot of festivities involving our Gilbert Temple dedication plus spring great. Lots of good memories!


PAC-12 Trip to Tucson for our Ward & Max /// Playground Pic /// Spring Break /// Cousin's 2nd Birthday /// Yard Renovations


We had so many spring break pictures, so I used an insert page protector for a bunch of 2 X 3 inch pictures to include a few spring break favorites on one side and a big photo of our family in front of the Gilbert Temple cut to fit into the pockets on the other side of the page.


Besides the photo inserts, I also included local newspaper clippings talking about the temple celebration and dedication. Perfect place to store these!


Playing Ticket to Ride /// Temple /// Forefoathers for Dinner with Aunt Michelle /// Singing the National Anthem at Spring Training /// Aquarium Field Trip /// Dr. Seuss' Birthday

One of my favorite things about scrapbooking and documenting our life is the gratitude I feel for all of the things our family is able to do. Recording all of this really helps me focus on the blessings in my life.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis