Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cookoff Containers

This past weekend, I was in charge of a cookoff activity at church. We had a turnout of around 100 people and so much good food. Everyone got to vote for their favorite dishes and then we had some spatulas and wooden spoons for prizes. It was a great night for getting together for great conversation and food.

I decided to make some voting containers and I was excited about how they turned out.

I found some plastic containers at Joann's. Luckily, the lids were really thin plastic and I was able to cut holes in the top so that ballots could easily be put inside.
I loved using the Lily Bee die cut frames to as a base for the title of each jar. They come in great shapes with interesting edges.



This was a great way to use up some of my ribbon stash. All of the paper, die cuts and memo cards were from the September Scrapbook Circle kit. The brown alpha is one of my all time favorite fonts and it is from Scenic Route.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear the dinner went great. those jars are way too cute to use only once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant idea! i need to do some of those too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis