Thursday, September 3, 2009

Misting and Layering

I had a great time putting this layout together this afternoon.After playing with glimmer mist at Creative Escape, I decided it was time to dust of my bottle of mist and use it on a layout. I think it ended up giving a subtle and interesting effect.

I started with a Pink Paislee Amber Road journaling card.
Then I trimmed the red border off so that I could just have the scrolling edge of the journaling block.Next I figured out where I wanted to use the spray and used this journaling paper as a mask. Just set the paper down and sprayed right over the top of it. I sprayed 2 different areas on the page. (The 3 technique photos were taken with my phone, so sorry for the lower quality.)
Here's an up close look at one of the finished mask areas. Everything on this layout is from the September Scrapbook Circle kit.

1 comment:

  1. Such a COOL technique Lisa! I wondered how you had done it when I first saw this layout!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis