Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day at the Beach

I've been quite sad about the photos I took when we were at the beach last May. I took a few hundred photos. I printed about 10 of them. Then my hard drive completely crashed and I lost the rest of the beach photos (and about 2 months of other photos.)

Here are my last two beach photos that I had left to use on a layout. I guess were just going to have to go back to the beach sometime so I can take more photos!

I really wanted this layout to have a beach feel, so I painted the background paper using a dry brush using a paint color that resembled sand. I really like the blue/gray paper because it fits the overcast mood of the photos.

Everything on this layout is from the September Scrapbook Circle kit.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the layout! Sorry to hear about the hard drive! That STINKS!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis