Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2 Thumbs Down

While we were in Colorado this summer, a sudden thunder and lightening storm came upon us. When we were seeking cover at an animal rescue place, I asked Hannah what she thought about the storm.

She gave me a very sad face and showed me 2 thumbs down. I caught her response on camera and here's a layout I just made with the photo.She said, "I really didn't like the storm because it was blowing my umbrella away. If the storm wouldn't have been blowing my umbrella, it would have been 1 thumb up for the storm." Funny girl.

I created the background for the layout by using the cloud sticker at the bottom of this sticker sheet. I stuck the sticker on the background paper several times and sprayed with mist. I really like how this made reinforced the storm theme of the layout.

Hopefully storms will be more friendly to her umbrella in the future!

Everything on the layout is from the November Scrapbook Circle kit.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet story! LOVE your technique here! TFS! & I'm lovin' the corrugated alphas too :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis