Monday, November 16, 2009

DT Call and FREE Class

Just wanted to quickly stop in and let you know about a couple of things.

1. Scrapbook Circle has posted details on their design team call. It's always so fun to see so much beautiful work coming to my inbox. Making a decision is never easy.

2. Jessica Sprague is offering a free Holiday journaling/album class on her site. The deadline for signing up is tonight. So hurry over and sign up if you haven't already. I've taken a couple of her classes and they are always very organized and filled with great ideas. Plus, since the class is free, I don't have to worry about not doing everything for the class. I can just do what I have time for and not have any guilt!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the opportunity of both of these! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis