Sunday, November 22, 2009

Joe's Farm Grill

My husband's birthday is today and we started celebrating on Friday by going out to dinner with a bunch of friends. We went to one of our favorite restaurants: Joe's Farm Grill.

If you are ever in the Phoenix area, this is definitely worth a visit.

The BBQ chicken pizza is excellent. Especially when paired with a side of sweet potato fries (dipped in ranch dressing!)
I ordered what I order every time we go there: the Pesto Chicken Sandwich. Once I find something I like at a restaueant, I just can't help but order it every time. I sometimes try to order something else, but I just can't. I've got to order what I know I will like. Is anyone else like that?
It was so nice to go out without kids and relax with friends over an almost 3 hour dinner. Great friends are such a blessing! So are good babysitters!
Happy birthday to my amazing husband.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny Lisa, our hubbies have the SAME birthday!

    That does look like a yummy sandwich. I can't believe they have sweet potato fries in Phoenix! I'd never heard of them before I moved to the South.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis