Monday, November 18, 2013

November Scrapbook Circle Sketch

Every month Diana puts together fabulous sketches for Scrapbook Circle and shares them on the SC blog. I always love seeing all of the different takes on the sketch.


Here's my take on the sketch for November:


I had so much fun putting this page together. All of the bits and pieces from the Home Sweet Home kit were spread all over my desk and it was easy to layer up everything onto my page.


My daughter and I go to the same salon we we both love it. (Need a salon in Chandler, AZ? Check out Flict!) I thought it would be fun to document one of our favorite places.  


Want to play along with the sketch? Be sure to stop by the Scrapbook Circle blog for details and find out about the fun prize that is up for grabs.

2 comments:

  1. So fun you documented this! I love love love the colors and the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis