Friday, November 22, 2013

So Very Thankful

Happy Friday to you!  Today I am thankful to be celebrating my husband's birthday today with breakfast at Liberty Market followed by the new Hunger Games movie. Should be a fun morning. I'm also thankful that I get to teach an art masterpiece lesson in my daughter's 3rd grade class this afternoon. Good times!

This week on the Glitz design team we were challenged to create a project with a thankful  theme. I'm always love reflecting on things I'm thankful for.


For this page, I printed off a few recent photos that represent a few things I'm thankful for. With the help of my Silhouette, I cut the title and triangles from white cardstock and then filled in behind the cutouts with patterned paper.


I had fun inking, stamping and stitching on this layout!


The focus of my photos is food + family. Yep! Two of my most favorite things.


Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with great memory making with your family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby!! We are going to see Catching Fire tonight :) I love love love your lo!! LOVING the colors, the title work and the triangles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis