Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Project Life >>> September 1 - 7

It's been quite a while since I've posted Project Life pages. My scrapbooking time has been so limited lately and my PL pages haven't made it to the top of the list for a while. This past week I was able finally work on some PL pages. So fun! I really had a great time putting them together.


I still love that these pages help me record our family stories in a different way than traditional layouts. Both formats are great and I love the variety. This week started with Labor Day weekend and family getaway to Flagstaff and ended with a church campout in the pines. Love all of our time spent in cooler weather this week!


Tonto Natural Bridge /// Hiking /// L + W /// Friend's Birthday with the Neighborhood Ladies /// Campfire and S'mores


Flagstaff Extreme Ropes Course /// County Fair // Cute Note from Hannah

It was fun to relive this week as I put everything together. I'm so thankful for weeks like this where we can get away and spend more time together as a family.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis