Friday, November 15, 2013

Project Life >>> Week of October 27th

I seriously had so much fun putting this week's Project Life spread together. Since we had so many Halloween activities this week, I decided to use the Glitz Raven line for the whole spread. There were so many fun elements in this line which made putting things together really fun.


This week we were challenged on the Glitz Design blog to use Whatnots on our project. Whatnots are die cut shapes and cards that come in a package filled with lots of bits of goodness. The big pumpkin, owl, chevron tag and "love Halloween" card are all from the Whatnots package. If you want to check out more Whatnot inspiration, be sure to check out the Glitz blog this week.


Pumpkin Carving /// Trick or Treating // Birthday Boy /// Candy!


We Dressed Up! /// Iron Man /// Ms. Captain America /// 70's Bridesmaid /// Gandalf /// Zombie

We all had fun dressing up in our family this year. Ward and I don't usually dress up, but we did this year and loved it! I wore the bridesmaid dress that my aunt wore at my parents' wedding. Pretty cool that the dress has survived in a closet somewhere for over 40 years!

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeee these pages!!! I love love that pumpkin tag and loveeeeeee your costumes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis