Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Feathers!

Feathers are a really fun trend in scrapbooking right now and I was excited about our Glitz Design team challenge to use feathers on a project this week.


The Glitz Wild + Free line has a perfect selection of feathers and it was fun to use them on a page. There were lots of feather stickers + feathers on a whatnot journaling card to choose from.


A few weeks ago my daughter and her friend used my camera and went outside to do a photo shoot while taking photos of each other. Lucky me! I loaded the photos onto my computer and there were some really great images. The photo I used on this page was one of my favorites that the girls took.


I love the bright colors in this line and thought they would contract well with a black and white photo. What do you think?

For the journaling, I typed out a bunch of different "favorites" and then asked Audrey to fill in the blanks with her handwriting. It was a perfect way for her to get involved with the page and preserve what her handwriting looks like right now.

Wan to see more feather inspriation? Be sure to stop by the Glitz Designs blog this week!

P.S. Did you see that Glitz Designs has posted a call for a new DT in 2014? You can read about the details here. I've loved being a part of their team for the past 3.5 years! I'm not going to be applying this time because I have other things pulling for my time right now, but I highly recommend sending in your application because it is such a great team to be on!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis