Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Round and Round

I don't know about you, but as I'm getting older, my head and stomach are much less tolerant of amusement park rides. It's kind of a bummer, but at least I can enjoy watching my kids.

When we were at Disneyland last month during fall break with our friends, all 6 kids want to go on the teacups. I didn't even consider stepping foot on that ride! Instead I enjoyed taking pictures from the sideline.


It was one of the last rides we went on for the day, so of course, it was very dark. The photos I took were all blurry and a bit too dark, but I think it's actually fitting since the dark + blurred photo is how I would feel if I had ridden on the ride!



I had fun mixing a bunch of bits and pieces from the November Home Sweet Home Kit plus the My Happy Place add-on.  My favorite thing in the add-on is the exclusive Scrapbook Circle triangle stencil. I used it on this layout by misting it with gold mist behind the photo. I hoping it use it on more projects very soon.


Oh, and I used a couple of the new SC digital cut files. The geotags and thankful cards make an appearance on this page. Loving these new digi cuts!

Hope your Wednesday is fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. I am the SAME WAY!!! I freak out even watching the kids on rides!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors!!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis