Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful For...

I just love this time of year. The weather is (finally) cooling off, holiday festivities are beginning and pumpkin flavored treats are ready to be baked. This month there is also a focus on being thankful. I really do try to focus on gratitude for all of my blessings throughout the year, but it is nice to have extra focus at this time of year.

This month, our Scrapbook Circle kit includes a "Thankful For" stamp that I couldn't wait to use on a page. As I was looking at the stamp, an idea popped into my head to create a grid style page filled with the stamp + images of things I'm thankful for. I love it when an idea forms and I'm able to put it together.


I loved filling in the blanks on the stamp. I think it would also be fun to stamp out of bunch of these and have our family each fill out a few and then clip them to a banner. Ideas are forming!

For the photos, I just went back a few months and printed out a few of my favorite photos that reflected on things I'm thankful for. The photos do not specifically tie to the words, but they all help tell the story.


Everything on this page was from the November Home Sweet Home KitMy Happy Place Add-on and the coordinating kit digital cut files.

Thanks for letting me share today!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!! LOVING that Thankful stamp and loving how you you did the grid design!!! FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis