Friday, July 15, 2011

Celebrating Summer and a Birthday

This summer I've had a lot of fun taking photos with my Instagram app on my phone. This app takes square photos and has fun filter options, so it's really fun to play with. For my first layout today, I decided to print out a bunch of the Instagram photos I took during June and use them on a layout.


The bright yellow Glitz paper was perfect for this layout because of the bright and sunny color. We've saw a lot of sun here in AZ in June, so the paper reflects that. I love the contrast of the teal stickers and paint with the yellow background.


The second layout I made this month is one from my daughter's 11th birthday. We had a great time celebrating her birthday. One of my favorite things about her party was the cake I made for her. It had four layers of chocolate cake with a thick fudge frosting between each of the layers and it was topped with whipping cream and raspberries. I could go for a slice right now!


There were banners on her cake and I carried that theme over by using of of the Glitz Peek a Boo Transparency under the photo.


This Glitz Afternoon Muse Line is perfect for so many different occasions. I just can't seem to get enough of it!

June 2011 Layout Supplies
Glitz "Afternoon Muse" Papers: Floral and Polka
Glitz "Afternoon Muse" Peek a Boo Transparency
Glitz "Afternoon Muse" Glitzers
Glitz Teeny Alpha Aqua

11 Years Old Layout Supplies
Glitz "Afternoon Muse" Papers: Floral, Polka, Stripe
Glitz "Afternoon Muse" Peek a Boo Transparencies
Glitz "Afternoon Muse" Glitzers
Glitz "Afternoon Muse" Journaling Stickers
Glitz Teeny Alpha Brown

6 comments:

  1. Look at all of those pictures on one page! FABULOUS!! love how you rock the glitz paper lisa--FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers two fab layouts. The first one is really vibrant and the cake on the second looks delish! I want a slice too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages! Really, love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are FAB! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all the photos and the yellow in the first one and loving the banner in the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these. love what you are doing with the instagram photos and the second layout is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! I love these!! the first one is so much fun and oh gosh ! I need one of these phones!!how do you print the photos? on your usual printer?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis