Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Reunion

This past week has been filled with great time spent with all of my siblings, parents and nieces and nephews. Most of my family lives in the west with the exception of one sister and her husband and five kids who live in North Carolina.

We decided to meet up this past week for a family reunion started in St. Louis, MO and then continued in Nauvoo, IL and finished up in Chicago.

We've had a fantastic week together full of good time and great memories.

I've been busy taking lot of pictures on our main camera, but here are a few photos from my phone.


My parents flew home with our three kids today and my sister and family left to head home. It was so great to have everyone together!

Ward and I are staying in Chicago a few more days so that we can go to CHA, the big scrapbooking trade show. Can't wait to see all of the new products in person and place orders for Scrapbook Circle.

Hope you've had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee the photos... glad to hear you had a great time! Have fun at CHA! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds and looks like a FUN time! SO glad--have fun at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome sounding reunion! Have a blast at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis