Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you are enjoying the 4th of July today if you are in the U.S. We are attempting to escape the terrible heat of Phoenix and are going a couple of hours north of here to spend time with friends and cool off a bit.

Today I'd like to share a layout with photos from 4th of July last year that I created with the Scrapbook Circle Blast Off! Kit. Everything on the page is from the kit. One of my favorite things in the kit is the alpha page with 4 different alphabets. All four were used on this page.


Wishing you a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you heading north for the holiday! We are heading to the pool soon!! I loveeeee this lo! I loveeeeeeee all the festive colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..this layout is awesome! I soo love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is GREAT! Love how you printed the pictures smaller and have the title right above them--hope you didn't get burned up and blown away last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mix of patterns and what you did with the star and trim!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis