Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ted Drews Frozen Custard

Not only did our family have a great time on our family reunion trip earlier this month, I'm now happy that I have lots of fresh and new photos to scrapbook.

One of my favorite photos was one of my niece with frozen custard dripping down her face. She is just so adorable. I wish she lived closer so I could see her more than once a year.


We made a stop while we were in St. Louis at Ted Drews Frozen Custard. They only have two locations and they are both in St. Louis, so if you are every traveling there, I'd recommend a stop. It was really delicious. Just in case you are wondering, I had the vanilla custard with hot fudge and bananas. :)


This page is making crave more frozen custard. At least we have Nielsen's Frozen Custard nearby.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! She is CUTEEEEEEEEEEE! I loveeeeeee the soft colors and loving the trim under the photos! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just a darling picture! love how you used the bright colors on thsi layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable :) love the centered design and all the white space.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis