Monday, July 18, 2011

Off to School with Fancy Pants

The new Off to School line from Fancy Pants has such a great color palette and cool mix of designs.


So far, I've created two layouts with this line. The first is a more traditional back to school page with first day of school photos from the start of last school year. I can't believe a week from today will be the first day of school for my kids, so it's almost time to take more first day of school photos.



The second layout with the Off to School line is a page about how my oldest is growing up. Time is flying by and I want to be sure and capture my kids at all different stages of life.



More ideas with this line were posted on the Fancy Pants blog today.

That's all for today! Hope you had a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is, by far, my favorite school line! And seeing your layouts makes me want it even more. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fresh back to school line. I can't believe your kids are already going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this line and your layouts are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, those layouts are fabulous!!! I love this new line by Fancy Pants!!! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love these!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis