Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Fanncy Pants Peeks

I've been busy working on layouts with the new Fancy Pants lines this week. Everything has been mailed of the Fancy Pants for CHA (scrapbook trade show.) Can't share what I've been working on yet, but here's a peek at the new lines.



The Off to School line is really versatle and perfect for so much more that school pages. I also really like the aqua/yellow/orange color combo of the Summers End line.

I'll share my layouts next week. Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Those paper lines look like fun to play w/! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summers End looks like it might be my favorite but they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis