Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saint Nick with Fancy Pants

Nothing like Christmas in July! It was fun to create with the new Fancy Pants Saint Nick line a couple of weeks ago.

I created a couple of layouts with this new line. The first layout is a collage of a few of my favorite photos crom Christmas last year.


The embellishment cards and design embellishments are printed on kraft colored paper. I love the vintage look of the kraft paper.


As soon as I saw the Naughty and Nice paper I knew that it would be perfect for a page with photos of my kids and Santa.


The new filter embellishments have patterns printed on them and I used one of each of the designs on this layout.


You can check out more Saint Nick creations on the Fancy Pants blog. Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this line! Your layouts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like both layouts--the line of trees is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are fabulous! And that collection looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING Lisa!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that banner on the first one and the trees on the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis