Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Few More Summer Album Pages

We had a crazy summer storm here last night. My daughter caught this picture from our backyard on my camera phone and the huge dust cloud (known as a Haboob) came rolling in.


You can watch a time lapsed video of the storm here. Pretty amazing.

Over the weekend I had a chance to work on a few more pages of my summer album. I'm enjoy the simple design and process that allows me to put this together quickly.






Hope your week is going well!

4 comments:

  1. That was one crazy storm last night! I loveeeeeee the new pages! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer album looks great! And that dust storm is insane! I'll take the snow here in NY, thank you very much! LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was some CRAZY weather the other day! Poor pool won't be the same for a bit.... LOVING these summer pages to your album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a nutty storm! Like Diana said, our pool got it the worst--looked like chocolate milk the next day lol! you guys have has such a fun busy summer! love the new pages!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis